| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Houghton Lake, Mi in October is a little cool at 8.2 °C (46.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.1 °C (37.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in October is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry. Only 55.4mm (2.2in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 10:09 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Houghton Lake, Mi October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Houghton Lake, Mi:
- Newberry, Mi, Usa - 208.9 kms (129.8 miles) NNW
- Oconto, Wi, Usa - 258.3 kms (160.5 miles) WNW
- Manitowoc, Wi, Usa - 239 kms (148.5 miles) W
- Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa - 48 kms (29.8 miles) SSW
- Hart, Mi, Usa - 112.6 kms (70 miles) WSW
- Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa - 98.1 kms (60.9 miles) SW
- Muskegon, Mi, Usa - 183.4 kms (114 miles) SW
- Alma, Mi, Usa - 154.1 kms (95.7 miles) S
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, Usa - 178.1 kms (110.6 miles) SSW
- Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa - 242 kms (150.4 miles) SSW
- Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa - 238.2 kms (148 miles) N
- Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada - 235.8 kms (146.5 miles) N
- Nicholson Peninsula, Nt, Canada - 236.7 kms (147.1 miles) NE
- Gore Bay, On, Canada - 236.2 kms (146.8 miles) NE
- Alpena, Michigan, Usa - 117.7 kms (73.1 miles) NE
- East Tawas, Mi, Usa - 95.4 kms (59.3 miles) E
- Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi, Usa - 203.5 kms (126.5 miles) SE
- Owosso, Mi, Usa - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) SSE
- Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) SSE